Updated Nov 26, 2012 - 3:39 pm
Ka'Deem Carey named First Team All-Pac-12
Carey, who has tallied 1,757 rushing yards on the season, is averaging 6.4 yards per attempt. He's scored 20 touchdowns on the ground along with another one via the air.
Carey is the first Arizona running back since Clarence Farmer in 2001 to be named to the First Team, and he did so in a season where he broke Trung Candidate's single-season school rushing record of 1,602 yards.
He also broke the Pac-12 and UA single-game rushing records with a 366-yard performance against Colorado on November 10.
Carey topped the 100-yard mark in nine of 12 games, and scored at least one rushing touchdown in all but one contest.
While Carey was named to the First Team, Arizona quarterback Matt Scott and receiver Austin Hill each earned second-team honors.
Scott, a senior, passed for 3,238 yards and 24 touchdowns while also rushing for 485 yards and five touchdowns. He ranked second in the Pac-12 in total passing yards, and threw multiple touchdown passes in eight of the 10 games he played in.
Hill, a sophomore, ranks second in the Pac-12 and ninth nationally in total receiving yards with 1,189 on 73 receptions. He caught nine touchdown passes.
Arizona receiver Dan Buckner, linebacker Jake Fischer, center Kyle Quinn and safety Jared Tevis were named Pac-12 Honorable Mention.
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?