Updated Nov 12, 2012 - 3:47 pm
Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week
Carey, a sophomore, rushed for a conference-record 366 yards against the Buffaloes on just 25 carries. He also caught two passes for 34 yards, and scored five touchdowns in Arizona's 56-31 victory.
Carey's 400 all-purpose yards broke a school record. He is the sixth Wildcat to win a Player of the Week Award this season but first to do so on offense.
Other nominees for the award were quarterbacks Marcus Mariota of Oregon and Brett Hundley of UCLA, as well as running back Christian Powell from Colorado, Stepfan Taylor from Stanford, Curtis McNeal of USC and Bishop Sankey of Washington.
The Wildcats, who are now 6-4 (3-4) on the season, travel to face the Utah Utes Saturday.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.