Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week
Carey, a sophomore, rushed for a conference-record 366 yards against the Buffaloes on just 25 carries. He also caught two passes for 34 yards, and scored five touchdowns in Arizona's 56-31 victory.
Carey's 400 all-purpose yards broke a school record. He is the sixth Wildcat to win a Player of the Week Award this season but first to do so on offense.
Other nominees for the award were quarterbacks Marcus Mariota of Oregon and Brett Hundley of UCLA, as well as running back Christian Powell from Colorado, Stepfan Taylor from Stanford, Curtis McNeal of USC and Bishop Sankey of Washington.
The Wildcats, who are now 6-4 (3-4) on the season, travel to face the Utah Utes Saturday.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a