Updated Nov 12, 2012 - 2:03 am
Former UA quarterback Nick Foles replaces Michael Vick
Nick Foles received a big ovation Sunday when he took over with the game tied 7-7 in the second quarter. Foles was a third-round draft pick out of Arizona and had a strong preseason for the Eagles.
Vick was hit by linebacker Ernie Sims on an incomplete pass and was slow to get up. He headed for the locker room and Foles started warming up.
Vick threw a 2-yard touchdown pass to Riley Cooper in the first quarter. He had 2,095 yards passing, 10 touchdowns and nine interceptions entering the game.
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.