Updated Nov 12, 2012 - 2:03 am
Former UA quarterback Nick Foles replaces Michael Vick
Nick Foles received a big ovation Sunday when he took over with the game tied 7-7 in the second quarter. Foles was a third-round draft pick out of Arizona and had a strong preseason for the Eagles.
Vick was hit by linebacker Ernie Sims on an incomplete pass and was slow to get up. He headed for the locker room and Foles started warming up.
Vick threw a 2-yard touchdown pass to Riley Cooper in the first quarter. He had 2,095 yards passing, 10 touchdowns and nine interceptions entering the game.
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Three ways Arizona beats ASU, three ways the Wildcats lose to the Sun Devils
- A Wildcat remembers his favorite memories of the Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.