UA's Hobson released from hospital following neck injury
They may not have found it Saturday at the Rose Bowl, but the Wildcats did receive some positive news Sunday on the health front.
Sophomore linebacker Hank Hobson was released from a Los Angeles area hospital Sunday morning. Hobson was kept overnight for precautionary reasons after suffering a neck injury in the fourth quarter of Saturday night's contest.
Hobson was unable to leave the field under his own power and required an ambulance to remove him from the stadium.
The sophomore has only played in six games in 2012 but does have two tackles for a loss on the season. He is scheduled to return to Tucson Sunday, but there is no timetable for his return.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a