Updated Nov 4, 2012 - 10:46 am
UA's Hobson released from hospital following neck injury
They may not have found it Saturday at the Rose Bowl, but the Wildcats did receive some positive news Sunday on the health front.
Sophomore linebacker Hank Hobson was released from a Los Angeles area hospital Sunday morning. Hobson was kept overnight for precautionary reasons after suffering a neck injury in the fourth quarter of Saturday night's contest.
Hobson was unable to leave the field under his own power and required an ambulance to remove him from the stadium.
The sophomore has only played in six games in 2012 but does have two tackles for a loss on the season. He is scheduled to return to Tucson Sunday, but there is no timetable for his return.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.