Cat Tracks: UCLA routs Wildcats in Pac-12 showdown
Sure, you could read the box score and know who won, but we all know that won't tell you everything that happened in a football game. So, we give you 'Cat Tracks', providing you with the analysis, quotes and notes from Arizona's November 3 loss to UCLA. Final score: UCLA 66, Arizona 10.
Bruins quarterback Brett Hundley threw for 288 yards and three touchdowns against the Cats. Arizona also saw Johnathan Franklin become UCLA's career leading rusher with 162 yards on the ground.
Pretty much everything that could go wrong for the Wildcats, did go wrong on Saturday night.
The previously fourth-ranked Wildcats offense amassed only 257 yards of total offense in the loss.
Quarterback Matt Scott struggled mightily against the Bruins, throwing for just 124 yards with no touchdowns. He left the game midway through the third quarter due to injury.
Ka'Deem Carey was held to a mere 54 yards on 16 carries for the Cats.
UCLA ended a five-game losing streak against Arizona with their 66-10 rout.
The Bruins took over first place in the Pac-12 south with the decisive win.
Coming Up Next:
Arizona will host Colorado at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, November 10.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a