Cat Tracks: UCLA routs Wildcats in Pac-12 showdown
Sure, you could read the box score and know who won, but we all know that won't tell you everything that happened in a football game. So, we give you 'Cat Tracks', providing you with the analysis, quotes and notes from Arizona's November 3 loss to UCLA. Final score: UCLA 66, Arizona 10.
Bruins quarterback Brett Hundley threw for 288 yards and three touchdowns against the Cats. Arizona also saw Johnathan Franklin become UCLA's career leading rusher with 162 yards on the ground.
Pretty much everything that could go wrong for the Wildcats, did go wrong on Saturday night.
The previously fourth-ranked Wildcats offense amassed only 257 yards of total offense in the loss.
Quarterback Matt Scott struggled mightily against the Bruins, throwing for just 124 yards with no touchdowns. He left the game midway through the third quarter due to injury.
Ka'Deem Carey was held to a mere 54 yards on 16 carries for the Cats.
UCLA ended a five-game losing streak against Arizona with their 66-10 rout.
The Bruins took over first place in the Pac-12 south with the decisive win.
Coming Up Next:
Arizona will host Colorado at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, November 10.
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.