Updated Oct 29, 2012 - 4:15 pm
UA's Marquis Flowers wins Pac-12 honor
For his efforts in the Wildcats' victory, Arizona linebacker Marquis Flowers has been named the Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week.
Flowers was all over the field in Saturday's win.
He recorded two interceptions, forced a fumble and made seven tackles in his team's 39-36 upset.
Last season Flowers played safety, but the junior moved to linebacker in the preseason and hasn't looked back.
He is second on the team with 55 tackles and has forced five turnovers this season.
Next week, Flowers and the Wildcats will take on the UCLA Bruins at the Rose Bowl. The winner will take a big step forward in the Pac-12 South race.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.