Updated Oct 29, 2012 - 4:15 pm
UA's Marquis Flowers wins Pac-12 honor
For his efforts in the Wildcats' victory, Arizona linebacker Marquis Flowers has been named the Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week.
Flowers was all over the field in Saturday's win.
He recorded two interceptions, forced a fumble and made seven tackles in his team's 39-36 upset.
Last season Flowers played safety, but the junior moved to linebacker in the preseason and hasn't looked back.
He is second on the team with 55 tackles and has forced five turnovers this season.
Next week, Flowers and the Wildcats will take on the UCLA Bruins at the Rose Bowl. The winner will take a big step forward in the Pac-12 South race.
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Three ways Arizona beats ASU, three ways the Wildcats lose to the Sun Devils
- A Wildcat remembers his favorite memories of the Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.