Updated Oct 29, 2012 - 4:15 pm
UA's Marquis Flowers wins Pac-12 honor
For his efforts in the Wildcats' victory, Arizona linebacker Marquis Flowers has been named the Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week.
Flowers was all over the field in Saturday's win.
He recorded two interceptions, forced a fumble and made seven tackles in his team's 39-36 upset.
Last season Flowers played safety, but the junior moved to linebacker in the preseason and hasn't looked back.
He is second on the team with 55 tackles and has forced five turnovers this season.
Next week, Flowers and the Wildcats will take on the UCLA Bruins at the Rose Bowl. The winner will take a big step forward in the Pac-12 South race.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.