Updated Oct 28, 2012 - 1:41 pm
Arizona Wildcats ranked 24th in AP Poll
On Sunday, their efforts against the Trojans were rewarded, as the Wildcats found themselves at No. 24 in the Associated Press' Top 25 Poll. They are the only three-loss team to be ranked.
UA was previously ranked in the Top 25 back in Week 4, but were blown out 49-0 by Oregon on Sept. 23 and quickly fell out of the prestigious poll.
The Wildcats are one of six teams in the Top 25 hailing from the Pac-12. The others include: No. 2 Oregon, No. 13 Oregon State, No. 15 Stanford, No. 18 USC and No. 25 UCLA.
Only the SEC has more teams in the Top 25 with seven representatives.
Matt Scott and the Wildcats travel to the Rose Bowl next Saturday to face the Bruins, who are fresh off a last-second 45-43 win at ASU.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.