Updated Oct 28, 2012 - 1:41 pm
Arizona Wildcats ranked 24th in AP Poll
On Sunday, their efforts against the Trojans were rewarded, as the Wildcats found themselves at No. 24 in the Associated Press' Top 25 Poll. They are the only three-loss team to be ranked.
UA was previously ranked in the Top 25 back in Week 4, but were blown out 49-0 by Oregon on Sept. 23 and quickly fell out of the prestigious poll.
The Wildcats are one of six teams in the Top 25 hailing from the Pac-12. The others include: No. 2 Oregon, No. 13 Oregon State, No. 15 Stanford, No. 18 USC and No. 25 UCLA.
Only the SEC has more teams in the Top 25 with seven representatives.
Matt Scott and the Wildcats travel to the Rose Bowl next Saturday to face the Bruins, who are fresh off a last-second 45-43 win at ASU.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.