Updated Oct 28, 2012 - 1:41 pm
Arizona Wildcats ranked 24th in AP Poll
On Sunday, their efforts against the Trojans were rewarded, as the Wildcats found themselves at No. 24 in the Associated Press' Top 25 Poll. They are the only three-loss team to be ranked.
UA was previously ranked in the Top 25 back in Week 4, but were blown out 49-0 by Oregon on Sept. 23 and quickly fell out of the prestigious poll.
The Wildcats are one of six teams in the Top 25 hailing from the Pac-12. The others include: No. 2 Oregon, No. 13 Oregon State, No. 15 Stanford, No. 18 USC and No. 25 UCLA.
Only the SEC has more teams in the Top 25 with seven representatives.
Matt Scott and the Wildcats travel to the Rose Bowl next Saturday to face the Bruins, who are fresh off a last-second 45-43 win at ASU.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.