Updated Oct 28, 2012 - 1:41 pm
Arizona Wildcats ranked 24th in AP Poll
On Sunday, their efforts against the Trojans were rewarded, as the Wildcats found themselves at No. 24 in the Associated Press' Top 25 Poll. They are the only three-loss team to be ranked.
UA was previously ranked in the Top 25 back in Week 4, but were blown out 49-0 by Oregon on Sept. 23 and quickly fell out of the prestigious poll.
The Wildcats are one of six teams in the Top 25 hailing from the Pac-12. The others include: No. 2 Oregon, No. 13 Oregon State, No. 15 Stanford, No. 18 USC and No. 25 UCLA.
Only the SEC has more teams in the Top 25 with seven representatives.
Matt Scott and the Wildcats travel to the Rose Bowl next Saturday to face the Bruins, who are fresh off a last-second 45-43 win at ASU.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.