Arizona Wildcats ranked 24th in AP Poll
On Sunday, their efforts against the Trojans were rewarded, as the Wildcats found themselves at No. 24 in the Associated Press' Top 25 Poll. They are the only three-loss team to be ranked.
UA was previously ranked in the Top 25 back in Week 4, but were blown out 49-0 by Oregon on Sept. 23 and quickly fell out of the prestigious poll.
The Wildcats are one of six teams in the Top 25 hailing from the Pac-12. The others include: No. 2 Oregon, No. 13 Oregon State, No. 15 Stanford, No. 18 USC and No. 25 UCLA.
Only the SEC has more teams in the Top 25 with seven representatives.
Matt Scott and the Wildcats travel to the Rose Bowl next Saturday to face the Bruins, who are fresh off a last-second 45-43 win at ASU.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a