Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 6:16 pm
ASU's Will Sutton, Carl Bradford work out for scouts at NFL Combine
Sutton, a defensive tackle who is a two-time Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, ran the 40-yard dash in 5.36 seconds. He also posted 24 reps on the bench press, a 28.5 inch vertical jump, a 99.0 inch broad jump and ran the three cone drill in 7.93 seconds.
The big news, though, would have to be his weight. Many thought Sutton played too heavy in 2013, so coming in at 303 pounds had to be pretty reassuring for his prospects.
Bradford, a linebacker, ran the 40 in 4.76 seconds while putting up 23 bench press reps, a 37.5 inch vertical jump and a 122.0 inch broad jump, which was fifth-best among linebackers.
An athletic freak, Bradford tallied 61 tackles, 8.5 sacks, three forced fumbles and an interception in 2013. The season before, he had 81 tackles and 11.5 sacks.
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Arizona State picked to finish third in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.