Former Chaparral standout Taylor Lewan has big day at NFL Combine
Outside of Sutton, whose weight has come into question over the last 12 months, the measurements of the four were of little consequence to their actual draft stock.
The reigning two-time Pac-12 Defensive of Player of the Year came in at a svelte 303 pounds, but among the local prospects, Sutton wasn't the story of the day.
That belonged to former Chaparral High School offensive lineman Taylor Lewan.
Lewan, a four-year tackle at Michigan, did 29 reps of the bench press and recorded an impressive 40-yard dash time of 4.87 seconds.
Sunday, Carey and Grice will get an opportunity to showcase their talents during the running backs workout. Bradford and Sutton will do the same on Monday when the defensive linemen and linebackers take the field at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!