Updated Jan 17, 2014 - 5:05 pm
Postseason NCAA football all-star games welcome five Sun Devils
Seniors Will Sutton and Marion Grice accepted invitations to play in the Senior Bowl while Alden Darby will participate in the East-West Shrine Game. Linebacker Chris Young and tight end Chris Coyles, meanwhile, whill participate in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl, which is designed to give pro talent evaluators a final look at NCAA football players.
The Senior Bowl is set to take place at Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile, Ala. on Jan. 25. NFL legends like Walter Payton, Dan Marino, Terry Bradshaw and Joe Namath have previously participated in the event, which recently saw both Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson in its lineup as well. Sutton and Grice are the 50th and 51st Sun Devils to participate in the game.
Both the East-West Shrine Game and NFLPA Collegiate Bowl are set to be played on Jan. 18, in St. Petersburg, Fla. and Carson, Calif., respectively.
- More than all-access
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.