Updated Jan 7, 2014 - 4:24 pm
Arizona State Sun Devils finish 20th in Final AP Top 25
The Devils (10-4) peaked at number 11 in the poll prior to their loss to Stanford in the Pac-12 Championship Game December 7. They followed that up with an disappointing 37-23 loss to Texas Tech in the Holiday Bowl to end the season.
ASU is one of five Pac-12 teams in the final poll, joining Oregon (9th), Stanford (11th), UCLA (16th) and USC (19th).
It's the first time ASU has finished a season in the Top 25 since 2007, when Dennis Erickson led the Sun Devils to a share of the Pac-10 championship, a 10-3 record and a number 16 ranking.
Of course, Florida State topped the poll following their 34-31 win over Auburn in Monday's BCS Championship Game in Pasadena. The Seminoles are followed by Auburn, Michigan State, South Carolina and Missouri.
The Sun Devils also finished 20th in the final USA Today Coaches Poll.
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Arizona State picked to finish third in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.