Updated Dec 8, 2013 - 9:36 am
The Pulse: Fans like ASU's chances in Pac-12 Championship, think Sun Devils will win close
Our question on Friday, Dec. 6, was, "What do you think will happen in Saturday's Pac-12 Championship Game in Tempe?"
With four options from which to choose, fans overwhelmingly showed they think Arizona State will win the game. The most popular answer was "ASU wins a close game" with 63 percent of the vote. Another 15 percent of voters said "ASU wins big."
A small minority thinks Stanford will take the road victory. Fifteen percent said "Stanford wins a close game," and only 6 percent answered "Stanford wins big."
The Sun Devils host the Cardinal at 5:45 p.m. at Sun Devil Stadium. The game can be seen on ESPN or heard on Arizona Sports 620 AM. The winner of the showdown will advance to the Rose Bowl.
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.