Updated Dec 8, 2013 - 9:36 am
The Pulse: Fans like ASU's chances in Pac-12 Championship, think Sun Devils will win close
Our question on Friday, Dec. 6, was, "What do you think will happen in Saturday's Pac-12 Championship Game in Tempe?"
With four options from which to choose, fans overwhelmingly showed they think Arizona State will win the game. The most popular answer was "ASU wins a close game" with 63 percent of the vote. Another 15 percent of voters said "ASU wins big."
A small minority thinks Stanford will take the road victory. Fifteen percent said "Stanford wins a close game," and only 6 percent answered "Stanford wins big."
The Sun Devils host the Cardinal at 5:45 p.m. at Sun Devil Stadium. The game can be seen on ESPN or heard on Arizona Sports 620 AM. The winner of the showdown will advance to the Rose Bowl.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.