Updated Dec 6, 2013 - 8:30 am
Less than 5,000 tickets remain for Pac-12 Championship Game
The Sun Devil Ticket Office will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Friday, December 6 to handle the traffic of customers. However, the offices will remain open for those still in line at 7:00.
Fans attending Saturday's game are being reminded that there are several street closures in Tempe for the Mill Avenue Arts Festival, so extra time should be allotted for transportation to Sun Devil Stadium.
The following street closures will occur from Dec. 5-Dec. 9 due to the Mill Avenue Arts Festival
• Mill Ave will be closed in both directions between University Dr. and 3rd St.
• 5th St. will be closed in both directions between Ash Ave. and Myrtle Ave.
• 7th St will be closed in both directions at Mill Ave. Local traffic only will be permitted west of Myrtle Ave.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.