Updated Dec 6, 2013 - 8:30 am
Less than 5,000 tickets remain for Pac-12 Championship Game
The Sun Devil Ticket Office will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Friday, December 6 to handle the traffic of customers. However, the offices will remain open for those still in line at 7:00.
Fans attending Saturday's game are being reminded that there are several street closures in Tempe for the Mill Avenue Arts Festival, so extra time should be allotted for transportation to Sun Devil Stadium.
The following street closures will occur from Dec. 5-Dec. 9 due to the Mill Avenue Arts Festival
• Mill Ave will be closed in both directions between University Dr. and 3rd St.
• 5th St. will be closed in both directions between Ash Ave. and Myrtle Ave.
• 7th St will be closed in both directions at Mill Ave. Local traffic only will be permitted west of Myrtle Ave.
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- ASU football players to again participate in concussion study
- Todd Graham, Arizona State Sun Devils are ready to go
- Arizona State football creates 'Honor Row' to recognize current and past military at home games
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday August 26Mark May shares his thoughts on the upcoming college football season.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 26Could the Sun Devils' offense be one of the most prolific in the Pac-12?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.