About 10K tickets remain for Pac-12 Championship
About 10,000 tickets are still available for the Pac-12 Championship Game between Arizona State University and Stanford, the conference said in a press release.
"This is a great chance for Sun Devil Nation to show a national audience that a packed Sun Devil Stadium provides an unparalleled atmosphere," ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director for External Relations Rocky Harris said in a release. "Fans who want to attend the first-ever Pac-12 Championship game in Sun Devil Stadium should purchase tickets now, because we still have good tickets available in locations throughout the stadium."
The game kicks off Saturday at 5:45 p.m. The winner will head to the Rose Bowl.
Tickets can be purchased online, by calling (480) 965-5333 or at the Sun Devil Stadium box office.
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!