Updated Dec 2, 2013 - 3:31 pm
Arizona State's Randall, Gonzalez named Pac-12 Players of the Week
Randall, a junior, forced a fumble and returned an interception 64 yards for a touchdown, which helped fend off any chance of a Wildcat comeback. He also led all players with 12 total tackles, including one tackle for loss, in the contest.
Gonzalez earned the honor for the second time this season, making him the only special teams player in the Pac-12 to do so. The freshman nailed three field goals and all seven of his extra point attempts in the win. He also extended his streak to 18 consecutive field goals made and reached 125 total points, both school records for kickers.
Running back D.J. Foster was nominated for offensive player of the week, but was beat out by Oregon wide receiver Josh Huff, who had 186 yards and three touchdowns in the Civil War win over Oregon State.
It was already a noteworthy day for the Sun Devils as they led the Pac-12 conference with 13 first or second team selections, with four more players receiving an honorable mention.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.