Updated Dec 2, 2013 - 3:31 pm
Arizona State's Randall, Gonzalez named Pac-12 Players of the Week
Randall, a junior, forced a fumble and returned an interception 64 yards for a touchdown, which helped fend off any chance of a Wildcat comeback. He also led all players with 12 total tackles, including one tackle for loss, in the contest.
Gonzalez earned the honor for the second time this season, making him the only special teams player in the Pac-12 to do so. The freshman nailed three field goals and all seven of his extra point attempts in the win. He also extended his streak to 18 consecutive field goals made and reached 125 total points, both school records for kickers.
Running back D.J. Foster was nominated for offensive player of the week, but was beat out by Oregon wide receiver Josh Huff, who had 186 yards and three touchdowns in the Civil War win over Oregon State.
It was already a noteworthy day for the Sun Devils as they led the Pac-12 conference with 13 first or second team selections, with four more players receiving an honorable mention.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Willie Bloomquist, Seattle Mariners infielder & former Sun Devil - Wednesday June 18Is managing in former Sun Devil Willie Bloomquist’s future?