Updated Dec 2, 2013 - 3:31 pm
Arizona State's Randall, Gonzalez named Pac-12 Players of the Week
Randall, a junior, forced a fumble and returned an interception 64 yards for a touchdown, which helped fend off any chance of a Wildcat comeback. He also led all players with 12 total tackles, including one tackle for loss, in the contest.
Gonzalez earned the honor for the second time this season, making him the only special teams player in the Pac-12 to do so. The freshman nailed three field goals and all seven of his extra point attempts in the win. He also extended his streak to 18 consecutive field goals made and reached 125 total points, both school records for kickers.
Running back D.J. Foster was nominated for offensive player of the week, but was beat out by Oregon wide receiver Josh Huff, who had 186 yards and three touchdowns in the Civil War win over Oregon State.
It was already a noteworthy day for the Sun Devils as they led the Pac-12 conference with 13 first or second team selections, with four more players receiving an honorable mention.
- More than all-access
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.