Updated Dec 8, 2013 - 10:42 am
Arizona State moves up in national polls after rout of rival Arizona, at No. 11 in BCS
So where did the Sun Devils' impressive regular season put them in the national polls?
After Saturday night's 58-21 drubbing of UA in the Territorial Cup, ASU (10-2, 8-1) finds itself at No. 11 in the AP Top 25, No. 13 in the USA Today Coaches Poll and No. 13 in the Harris Poll.
Despite the big win, the Sun Devils did not crack the top 10 in the BCS Standings. They improved just one spot Sunday, coming in at No. 11.
ASU is one of four Pac-12 teams -- Stanford (No. 7), Oregon (No. 12) and UCLA (No. 17) -- ranked in the AP Top 25 poll.
The Sun Devils are currently on a seven-game win streak -- their longest win streak since the 2007 campaign. That season, ASU raced out to an 8-0 record before finishing 10-3 after a loss to Texas in the Pacific Life Holiday Bowl.
Saturday night's Pac-12 title game against the Cardinal will start at 5:45 p.m and can be heard on KTAR 92.3 FM.
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.