The Pulse: Sun Devils notch most impressive win
On Sunday, Nov. 24, the question was: Which in-state win was more satisfying on Saturday?
Between Arizona's 42-16 win over No. 5 Oregon and Arizona State's 38-33 Pac-12 South clinching win at the Rose Bowl in UCLA, it was quite a weekend for the state's BCS college teams.
Votes could be cast for Arizona, ASU or both, and 947 of them were submitted. Of those, the Sun Devils' victory over UCLA earned the most, with 474 (50 percent).
Before Wildcats fans get upset, it's worth noting that the second-largest total went to "both," which had 353 votes (37 percent).
So even though Arizona's win only received 120 votes, or 13 percent, at least fans of the Old Pueblo can take solace in the fact that many are excited for both schools.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.