Updated Nov 25, 2013 - 3:37 pm
Kickoff time set for Pac-12 title game
Over the weekend, the conference announced that the matchup, which will pit ASU vs. Stanford, is set to begin at 5:45 p.m. MDT.
Though Stanford and Oregon are tied for the Pac-12 North division title, the Cardinal hold the tiebreaker, thanks to their win over the Ducks earlier this season.
Similarly, ASU has already secured its spot in the Championship game, thanks to its win over USC earlier this season, though the Trojans could still force a tie with the Sun Devils if they win Saturday against UCLA.
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- ASU football players to again participate in concussion study
- Todd Graham, Arizona State Sun Devils are ready to go
- Todd Graham - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday August 26Mark May shares his thoughts on the upcoming college football season.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 26Could the Sun Devils' offense be one of the most prolific in the Pac-12?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.