Updated Nov 25, 2013 - 2:36 pm
Arizona State's Chris Young named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week
The senior from Seattle, Wash., had a huge fourth quarter to help the Sun Devils fend off the Bruins' comeback attempt. Young had two sacks in the final frame, three overall, including a big one on third down with UCLA in the red zone. He led the game with 13 tackles, 12 solo, and had the game-ending tackle that clinched the Pac-12 South for Arizona State.
It's Young's first time receiving the honor this season, but the second straight week a Sun Devil has earned the conference's defensive player of the week. Five Arizona State players have been honored in total in 2013.
The offensive player of the week went to Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey, who set multiple school-records in the Wildcats' upset of Oregon. UCLA's Ishmael Adams received the Pac-12 Special Teams Player of the Week honors, as he racked up 234 return yards against the Sun Devils.
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.