Updated Nov 24, 2013 - 6:47 pm
ASU continues to climb in polls after big win over UCLA, at No. 12 in BCS
The Sun Devils have climbed to No. 12 in the BCS Standings; No. 13 in the AP Top 25; No. 18 in the USA Today Coaches Poll; and No. 16 in the Harris Interactive Poll.
Todd Graham's program is currently on a six-game winning streak -- its longest win streak since the 2007 campaign. That season, ASU raced out to an 8-0 record before finishing 10-3 after a loss to Texas in the Pacific Life Holiday Bowl.
Next up for Graham's squad is the Territorial Cup against the University of Arizona on Nov. 30 at Sun Devil Stadium. ASU will then represent the Pac-12 South in the conference title game on Dec. 7.
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.