Updated Nov 21, 2013 - 2:17 pm
Sun Devils RB Marion Grice among finalists for Paul Hornung Award
The Sun Devil Athletics website says Grice is one of five finalists for the award, joining Western Kentucky's Antonio Andrews, Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel, UCLA's Myles Jack and LSU's Odell Beckham.
The winner of the award will be honored on Jan. 28 at a banquet in Louisville, Ky.
Grice has 901 yards and 14 touchdowns on 173 carries in 10 games this season. He also has caught 43 passes for 366 yards and six touchdowns. The 6-foot senior also doubles as a return specialist, having brought back 17 kickoffs for 406 yards. He has recorded 1,673 all-purpose yards in 2013, and has gone 12 straight games, dating back to last season, of topping 100 all-purpose yards.
Grice's six receiving touchdowns lead the nation for running backs, and only five players in the country have more rushing touchdowns this year. He has found the end zone 26 times in his past 13 games.
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.