Updated Nov 21, 2013 - 2:17 pm
Sun Devils RB Marion Grice among finalists for Paul Hornung Award
The Sun Devil Athletics website says Grice is one of five finalists for the award, joining Western Kentucky's Antonio Andrews, Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel, UCLA's Myles Jack and LSU's Odell Beckham.
The winner of the award will be honored on Jan. 28 at a banquet in Louisville, Ky.
Grice has 901 yards and 14 touchdowns on 173 carries in 10 games this season. He also has caught 43 passes for 366 yards and six touchdowns. The 6-foot senior also doubles as a return specialist, having brought back 17 kickoffs for 406 yards. He has recorded 1,673 all-purpose yards in 2013, and has gone 12 straight games, dating back to last season, of topping 100 all-purpose yards.
Grice's six receiving touchdowns lead the nation for running backs, and only five players in the country have more rushing touchdowns this year. He has found the end zone 26 times in his past 13 games.
- More than all-access
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.