Updated Nov 21, 2013 - 2:17 pm
Sun Devils RB Marion Grice among finalists for Paul Hornung Award
The Sun Devil Athletics website says Grice is one of five finalists for the award, joining Western Kentucky's Antonio Andrews, Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel, UCLA's Myles Jack and LSU's Odell Beckham.
The winner of the award will be honored on Jan. 28 at a banquet in Louisville, Ky.
Grice has 901 yards and 14 touchdowns on 173 carries in 10 games this season. He also has caught 43 passes for 366 yards and six touchdowns. The 6-foot senior also doubles as a return specialist, having brought back 17 kickoffs for 406 yards. He has recorded 1,673 all-purpose yards in 2013, and has gone 12 straight games, dating back to last season, of topping 100 all-purpose yards.
Grice's six receiving touchdowns lead the nation for running backs, and only five players in the country have more rushing touchdowns this year. He has found the end zone 26 times in his past 13 games.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.