Updated Nov 21, 2013 - 2:17 pm
Sun Devils RB Marion Grice among finalists for Paul Hornung Award
The Sun Devil Athletics website says Grice is one of five finalists for the award, joining Western Kentucky's Antonio Andrews, Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel, UCLA's Myles Jack and LSU's Odell Beckham.
The winner of the award will be honored on Jan. 28 at a banquet in Louisville, Ky.
Grice has 901 yards and 14 touchdowns on 173 carries in 10 games this season. He also has caught 43 passes for 366 yards and six touchdowns. The 6-foot senior also doubles as a return specialist, having brought back 17 kickoffs for 406 yards. He has recorded 1,673 all-purpose yards in 2013, and has gone 12 straight games, dating back to last season, of topping 100 all-purpose yards.
Grice's six receiving touchdowns lead the nation for running backs, and only five players in the country have more rushing touchdowns this year. He has found the end zone 26 times in his past 13 games.
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.