Updated Nov 18, 2013 - 11:35 am
Territorial Cup game to kick off at 7:30 p.m.
The Pac-12 announced Monday the game between Arizona State University and the University of Arizona will be played at 7:30 p.m. on November 30 and be broadcast on the Pac-12 Networks.
This year's game will be played at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe. Last year, in Tucson, Arizona State rallied to pull off a 41-34 upset.
The road team has won each of the last four contests between the two.
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice stars for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?