Updated Nov 17, 2013 - 7:32 pm
ASU continues to climb up polls following latest win, at No. 17 in BCS
After Saturday night's convincing 30-17 victory over the Oregon State Beavers, ASU finds itself ranked No. 17 in the BCS Standings, No. 19 in the AP Top 25, No. 22 in the USA Today Coaches Poll and No. 21 in the Harris Poll.
ASU is one of five Pac-12 teams -- Oregon (No. 5), Stanford (No. 10), UCLA (No. 14) and USC (No. 23) -- ranked in the AP Top 25 poll.
The Sun Devils are currently on a five-game win streak -- their longest win streak since the 2007 campaign. That season, ASU raced out to an 8-0 record before finishing 10-3 after a loss to Texas in the Pacific Life Holiday Bowl.
Next up for Graham's squad is a date with UCLA (Nov. 23) at the Rose Bowl. If the Sun Devils win, they will represent the Pac-12 South in the conference title game on Dec. 7.
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.