Updated Nov 17, 2013 - 7:32 pm
ASU continues to climb up polls following latest win, at No. 17 in BCS
After Saturday night's convincing 30-17 victory over the Oregon State Beavers, ASU finds itself ranked No. 17 in the BCS Standings, No. 19 in the AP Top 25, No. 22 in the USA Today Coaches Poll and No. 21 in the Harris Poll.
ASU is one of five Pac-12 teams -- Oregon (No. 5), Stanford (No. 10), UCLA (No. 14) and USC (No. 23) -- ranked in the AP Top 25 poll.
The Sun Devils are currently on a five-game win streak -- their longest win streak since the 2007 campaign. That season, ASU raced out to an 8-0 record before finishing 10-3 after a loss to Texas in the Pacific Life Holiday Bowl.
Next up for Graham's squad is a date with UCLA (Nov. 23) at the Rose Bowl. If the Sun Devils win, they will represent the Pac-12 South in the conference title game on Dec. 7.
- What to watch for: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Weber State Wildcats
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- ASU football players to again participate in concussion study
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.