Updated Nov 17, 2013 - 7:32 pm
ASU continues to climb up polls following latest win, at No. 17 in BCS
After Saturday night's convincing 30-17 victory over the Oregon State Beavers, ASU finds itself ranked No. 17 in the BCS Standings, No. 19 in the AP Top 25, No. 22 in the USA Today Coaches Poll and No. 21 in the Harris Poll.
ASU is one of five Pac-12 teams -- Oregon (No. 5), Stanford (No. 10), UCLA (No. 14) and USC (No. 23) -- ranked in the AP Top 25 poll.
The Sun Devils are currently on a five-game win streak -- their longest win streak since the 2007 campaign. That season, ASU raced out to an 8-0 record before finishing 10-3 after a loss to Texas in the Pacific Life Holiday Bowl.
Next up for Graham's squad is a date with UCLA (Nov. 23) at the Rose Bowl. If the Sun Devils win, they will represent the Pac-12 South in the conference title game on Dec. 7.
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- ASU hires Patrick Suddes as assistant athletics director for recruiting
- ASU's Will Sutton, Carl Bradford work out for scouts at NFL Combine
- Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey records slow 40-yard dash time, ASU RB Marion Grice doesn't participate
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 football analyst - Wednesday March 5Why is the drop back quarterback losing steam in college football?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday March 4Herb Sendek talks about the upcoming game against Oregon, and the decision to come home in between r