ASU gets slight bump in national rankings, moves to No. 19 in BCS
In the BCS Standings, the Sun Devils slid up from No. 22 to No. 19, joining Stanford (No. 4), Oregon (No. 6) and UCLA (No. 13).
In the AP Poll, ASU moved up two spots to No. 21 on Sunday. The team also moved up two spots in the USA Today Coaches Poll, now sitting at No. 22.
The team is on a four-game winning streak and stands at the top of the Pac-12 South with a record of 7-2, including 5-1 in conference.
The Sun Devils next take on the Oregon State Beavers at Sun Devil Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 16.
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.