ASU gets slight bump in national rankings, moves to No. 19 in BCS
In the BCS Standings, the Sun Devils slid up from No. 22 to No. 19, joining Stanford (No. 4), Oregon (No. 6) and UCLA (No. 13).
In the AP Poll, ASU moved up two spots to No. 21 on Sunday. The team also moved up two spots in the USA Today Coaches Poll, now sitting at No. 22.
The team is on a four-game winning streak and stands at the top of the Pac-12 South with a record of 7-2, including 5-1 in conference.
The Sun Devils next take on the Oregon State Beavers at Sun Devil Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 16.
- Stagnant or statement
- What to watch for: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Weber State Wildcats
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.