ASU gets slight bump in national rankings, moves to No. 19 in BCS
In the BCS Standings, the Sun Devils slid up from No. 22 to No. 19, joining Stanford (No. 4), Oregon (No. 6) and UCLA (No. 13).
In the AP Poll, ASU moved up two spots to No. 21 on Sunday. The team also moved up two spots in the USA Today Coaches Poll, now sitting at No. 22.
The team is on a four-game winning streak and stands at the top of the Pac-12 South with a record of 7-2, including 5-1 in conference.
The Sun Devils next take on the Oregon State Beavers at Sun Devil Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 16.
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.