The Pulse: Plenty of confidence ASU will beat Utah
On Thursday, Nov. 7, the question was "Will Arizona State beat Utah Saturday?"
There were four choices, and they were, "Yes, and they'll win big," "Yes, but barely," "No, they're going to lose badly" and "No, but it will be close."
A total of 487 votes were submitted, with "Yes, and they'll win big" earning 323 of them, which was good for 66 percent. Coming in second was, "Yes, but barely," which got 137 votes, or 28 percent.
In fact, only 27 votes were cast saying the Sun Devils will be upset by the Utes, with 20 of them going for a close loss and seven for a non-competitive one.
We'll all get our answer soon enough, as the 22nd-ranked Sun Devils will square off against the Utes at 2:00 p.m., with the game being heard on Arizona Sports 620.
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.