The Pulse: Plenty of confidence ASU will beat Utah
On Thursday, Nov. 7, the question was "Will Arizona State beat Utah Saturday?"
There were four choices, and they were, "Yes, and they'll win big," "Yes, but barely," "No, they're going to lose badly" and "No, but it will be close."
A total of 487 votes were submitted, with "Yes, and they'll win big" earning 323 of them, which was good for 66 percent. Coming in second was, "Yes, but barely," which got 137 votes, or 28 percent.
In fact, only 27 votes were cast saying the Sun Devils will be upset by the Utes, with 20 of them going for a close loss and seven for a non-competitive one.
We'll all get our answer soon enough, as the 22nd-ranked Sun Devils will square off against the Utes at 2:00 p.m., with the game being heard on Arizona Sports 620.
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.