The Pulse: Plenty of confidence ASU will beat Utah
On Thursday, Nov. 7, the question was "Will Arizona State beat Utah Saturday?"
There were four choices, and they were, "Yes, and they'll win big," "Yes, but barely," "No, they're going to lose badly" and "No, but it will be close."
A total of 487 votes were submitted, with "Yes, and they'll win big" earning 323 of them, which was good for 66 percent. Coming in second was, "Yes, but barely," which got 137 votes, or 28 percent.
In fact, only 27 votes were cast saying the Sun Devils will be upset by the Utes, with 20 of them going for a close loss and seven for a non-competitive one.
We'll all get our answer soon enough, as the 22nd-ranked Sun Devils will square off against the Utes at 2:00 p.m., with the game being heard on Arizona Sports 620.
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!
- Mike Norvell, offensive coordinator ASU football - Tuesday August 12How does coach Norvell feel about ASU's offense heading into camp?