Updated Nov 3, 2013 - 6:34 pm
ASU ranked in all 3 major polls as stretch run approaches
After Thursday's 55-21 drubbing of Washington State, ASU climbed to No. 22 in the BCS rankings, 23rd in the AP Top 25 and 24th in the USA Today Coaches Poll. The Sun Devils also landed at No. 25 in the Harris Interactive Poll, which along with the Coaches Poll, make up the human element of the BCS rankings.
The 6-2 team (4-1 in Pac-12 play) is undefeated at home, only having lost at Stanford on Sept. 21 and to Notre Dame on Oct. 5 in Arlington, Texas.
ASU hasn't been ranked since suffering the loss to Notre Dame, and this is its first appearance in the BCS rankings this season.
The Sun Devils next will face the 4-4 (1-4 in Pac 12) Utah Utes on Saturday in Salt Lake City.
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.