Updated Nov 3, 2013 - 6:34 pm
ASU ranked in all 3 major polls as stretch run approaches
After Thursday's 55-21 drubbing of Washington State, ASU climbed to No. 22 in the BCS rankings, 23rd in the AP Top 25 and 24th in the USA Today Coaches Poll. The Sun Devils also landed at No. 25 in the Harris Interactive Poll, which along with the Coaches Poll, make up the human element of the BCS rankings.
The 6-2 team (4-1 in Pac-12 play) is undefeated at home, only having lost at Stanford on Sept. 21 and to Notre Dame on Oct. 5 in Arlington, Texas.
ASU hasn't been ranked since suffering the loss to Notre Dame, and this is its first appearance in the BCS rankings this season.
The Sun Devils next will face the 4-4 (1-4 in Pac 12) Utah Utes on Saturday in Salt Lake City.
- Arizona State accepts invitation to play in 2013 Holiday Bowl against Texas Tech
- Some things are more disappointing than Arizona State's loss to Stanford
- Arizona State dips in national polls after loss to Stanford in Pac-12 Championship
- Fork Report: Devils dominated in Pac-12 Championship Game
- Saturday's loss certainly hurts, but for ASU, this is the ground floor
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition