ASU kicker Zane Gonzalez named Pac-12 Special Teams Player of the Week
Gonzalez was perfect, going four-for-four on field goal attempts, and added five extra points to total 17 points for the game. The freshman has made 11 straight field goals, bringing him up to 15-of-18 on the year, and ranks fifth nationally at 11.4 points per game.
Gonzalez also leads the Pac-12 and is second in the country with 2.1 field goals per game. He's the second Sun Devil to be named a Pac-12 Player of the Week this year, the previous being safety Alden Darby's honor following their game against USC.
Also recognized this week were Arizona running back Ka'Deem Carey and Stanford safety Jordan Richards. Carey had a school-record 40 carries, racking up 236 rushing yards and the game-winning touchdown as the Wildcats topped the Utah Utes in Tucson, Ariz. Richards had two interceptions and a team-high 10 tackles during Stanford's home victory over UCLA.
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Arizona State picked to finish third in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.