Eight Sun Devils make Phil Steele's midseason All-Pac-12 team
The mark is tied for the third most in the conference, along with USC and UCLA, as Oregon's tally of 13 and Stanford's 11 lead the Pac 12.
Running back Marion Grice highlights the Sun Devils' names on the list, as he leads the nation with 10 rushing tocuhdowns, logging 15 touchdowns in the team's first six games, which puts him on pace to break ASU's single-season record. Grice is one of four ASU players to make Steele's first team.
Along with him are wide receiver Jaelen Strong, who ranks eighth in the nation in receiving yards, tight end Chris Coyle and cornerback Osahon Irabor.
Rounding out the eight who received the midseason honors were defensive tackle Will Sutton, offensive linemen Evan Finkenberg and Jamil Douglas and linebacker Chris Young, who was put on Steele's third team.
- ASU students anxiously anticipate Pac-12 Championship
- ASU Associate AD Rocky Harris: ‘Haven't seen this kind of excitement since 1996'
- ASU defense ready for the challenge presented by Stanford's power running game
- ESPN Radio College GameDay to be in Tempe
- Former ASU star Jake Plummer sees himself in Taylor Kelly
- Jake Plummer, Pac-12 Network College Football Analyst - Thursday December 5Jake the Snake shares inspiring insight into ASU football and the Tillman Tunnel
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday December 4The Pac 12 Championship will be a moment to remember at Sun Devil Stadium
- Tom Luginbill, ESPN College Football Analyst - Wednesday December 4A national perspective on the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Larry Scott, Commissioner of the Pac-12 Conference - Tuesday December 3Scott previews the Pac-12 championship game.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday December 3May Day previews the Pac-12 Championship game.