Eight Sun Devils make Phil Steele's midseason All-Pac-12 team
The mark is tied for the third most in the conference, along with USC and UCLA, as Oregon's tally of 13 and Stanford's 11 lead the Pac 12.
Running back Marion Grice highlights the Sun Devils' names on the list, as he leads the nation with 10 rushing tocuhdowns, logging 15 touchdowns in the team's first six games, which puts him on pace to break ASU's single-season record. Grice is one of four ASU players to make Steele's first team.
Along with him are wide receiver Jaelen Strong, who ranks eighth in the nation in receiving yards, tight end Chris Coyle and cornerback Osahon Irabor.
Rounding out the eight who received the midseason honors were defensive tackle Will Sutton, offensive linemen Evan Finkenberg and Jamil Douglas and linebacker Chris Young, who was put on Steele's third team.
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.