Updated Oct 2, 2013 - 10:56 am
ASU's Jaelen Strong added to Biletnikoff Award Watch List
Strong leads Arizona State with 31 receptions for 433 yards -- figures that rank third in the Pac-12. The 6-4, 205-pounder has three 100-plus yard receiving games in the Sun Devils' first four contests, including a career-high 168-yard effort against Stanford.
Strong was added to the watch list along with Pittsburgh freshman Tyler Boyd and SMU senior Jeremy Johnson. Their inclusion brings the total number of receivers on the list to 88. Strong is one of 10 Pac-12 receivers included.
The 10 semifinalists for the award will be announced in mid-November and the winner will be named as part of the The Home Depot College Football Awards Show December 12.
- Stagnant or statement
- What to watch for: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Weber State Wildcats
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?