Updated Oct 2, 2013 - 10:56 am
ASU's Jaelen Strong added to Biletnikoff Award Watch List
Strong leads Arizona State with 31 receptions for 433 yards -- figures that rank third in the Pac-12. The 6-4, 205-pounder has three 100-plus yard receiving games in the Sun Devils' first four contests, including a career-high 168-yard effort against Stanford.
Strong was added to the watch list along with Pittsburgh freshman Tyler Boyd and SMU senior Jeremy Johnson. Their inclusion brings the total number of receivers on the list to 88. Strong is one of 10 Pac-12 receivers included.
The 10 semifinalists for the award will be announced in mid-November and the winner will be named as part of the The Home Depot College Football Awards Show December 12.
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.