Updated Oct 2, 2013 - 10:56 am
ASU's Jaelen Strong added to Biletnikoff Award Watch List
Strong leads Arizona State with 31 receptions for 433 yards -- figures that rank third in the Pac-12. The 6-4, 205-pounder has three 100-plus yard receiving games in the Sun Devils' first four contests, including a career-high 168-yard effort against Stanford.
Strong was added to the watch list along with Pittsburgh freshman Tyler Boyd and SMU senior Jeremy Johnson. Their inclusion brings the total number of receivers on the list to 88. Strong is one of 10 Pac-12 receivers included.
The 10 semifinalists for the award will be announced in mid-November and the winner will be named as part of the The Home Depot College Football Awards Show December 12.
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- ASU hires Patrick Suddes as assistant athletics director for recruiting
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.