Alden Darby named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week
In the Sun Devils' 62-41 win, Darby forced and recovered a fumble to go along with two interceptions. He returned one of the interceptions 46 yards for a touchdown, which put ASU up two possessions in the third quarter. After the game, head coach Todd Graham called the pick-six the play of the game. Darby also totaled seven tackles, third most amongst all players.
This is Arizona State's first player of the week honor this season. Also honored on Monday were Oregon State quarterback Sean Mannion and Oregon punt returner Bralon Addison.
- ASU students anxiously anticipate Pac-12 Championship
- ASU Associate AD Rocky Harris: ‘Haven't seen this kind of excitement since 1996'
- ASU defense ready for the challenge presented by Stanford's power running game
- ESPN Radio College GameDay to be in Tempe
- Former ASU star Jake Plummer sees himself in Taylor Kelly
- Jake Plummer, Pac-12 Network College Football Analyst - Thursday December 5Jake the Snake shares inspiring insight into ASU football and the Tillman Tunnel
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday December 4The Pac 12 Championship will be a moment to remember at Sun Devil Stadium
- Tom Luginbill, ESPN College Football Analyst - Wednesday December 4A national perspective on the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Larry Scott, Commissioner of the Pac-12 Conference - Tuesday December 3Scott previews the Pac-12 championship game.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday December 3May Day previews the Pac-12 Championship game.