Alden Darby named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week
In the Sun Devils' 62-41 win, Darby forced and recovered a fumble to go along with two interceptions. He returned one of the interceptions 46 yards for a touchdown, which put ASU up two possessions in the third quarter. After the game, head coach Todd Graham called the pick-six the play of the game. Darby also totaled seven tackles, third most amongst all players.
This is Arizona State's first player of the week honor this season. Also honored on Monday were Oregon State quarterback Sean Mannion and Oregon punt returner Bralon Addison.
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- ASU hires Patrick Suddes as assistant athletics director for recruiting
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 football analyst - Wednesday March 5Why is the drop back quarterback losing steam in college football?