Alden Darby named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week
In the Sun Devils' 62-41 win, Darby forced and recovered a fumble to go along with two interceptions. He returned one of the interceptions 46 yards for a touchdown, which put ASU up two possessions in the third quarter. After the game, head coach Todd Graham called the pick-six the play of the game. Darby also totaled seven tackles, third most amongst all players.
This is Arizona State's first player of the week honor this season. Also honored on Monday were Oregon State quarterback Sean Mannion and Oregon punt returner Bralon Addison.
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.