Alden Darby named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week
In the Sun Devils' 62-41 win, Darby forced and recovered a fumble to go along with two interceptions. He returned one of the interceptions 46 yards for a touchdown, which put ASU up two possessions in the third quarter. After the game, head coach Todd Graham called the pick-six the play of the game. Darby also totaled seven tackles, third most amongst all players.
This is Arizona State's first player of the week honor this season. Also honored on Monday were Oregon State quarterback Sean Mannion and Oregon punt returner Bralon Addison.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.