Alden Darby named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week
In the Sun Devils' 62-41 win, Darby forced and recovered a fumble to go along with two interceptions. He returned one of the interceptions 46 yards for a touchdown, which put ASU up two possessions in the third quarter. After the game, head coach Todd Graham called the pick-six the play of the game. Darby also totaled seven tackles, third most amongst all players.
This is Arizona State's first player of the week honor this season. Also honored on Monday were Oregon State quarterback Sean Mannion and Oregon punt returner Bralon Addison.
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.