Updated Sep 24, 2013 - 4:52 pm
Arizona State defense hit by the injury bug
Head coach Todd Graham announced Tuesday that senior defensive end Junior Onyeali and freshman linebacker Chans Cox will miss the remainder of the season with shoulder injuries. Additionally, freshman linebacker Alani Latu will probably miss the season with a serious ankle injury.
Onyeali had yet to register any stats in the Sun Devils' three games this season. In his career, the senior from Denver has 32 total tackles, 23 tackles for loss and 17.5 quarterback sacks. He was named the Pac-12 Defensive Freshman of the Year in 2010.
Cox, who came to ASU from Blue Ridge High School in Lakeside, was considered one of the jewels of the Sun Devils' 2013 recruiting class. The 240-pound freshman had yet to play in a game this season.
Latu, also a member of the 2013 recruiting class, registered one tackle in ASU's win over Wisconsin Sept. 14.
- ASU's Todd Graham a finalist for Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year Award
- Doug Franz College Football Playoff - Final
- Bowls feature impressive gift packages for participating teams
- Arizona State accepts invitation to play in 2013 Holiday Bowl against Texas Tech
- Some things are more disappointing than Arizona State's loss to Stanford
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.