Updated Sep 21, 2013 - 1:06 pm
Rain may slow down ASU at Stanford
Although it has rained in Palo Alto, Calif., for most of the day, forecasts call for weather to clear around 2 p.m., leading to partly cloudy skies and 70-degree weather around the 4 p.m. kickoff at Stanford Stadium.
Arizona Sports 620's Doug Franz is at Stanford Stadium, and tweeted a series of pictures as we get closer to kickoff -- as well as a weather report.
Here are some before the game shots. It's pouring right now in Palo Alto. Advantage: Cardinal— doug620 (@doug620) September 21, 2013
The Sun Devils are donning white helmets, white jerseys and black pants against the Cardinal, and brought a little piece of Sun Devil Stadium with them to Palo Alto. Take a look at the slideshow below for more:
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.