Updated Sep 21, 2013 - 1:06 pm
Rain may slow down ASU at Stanford
Although it has rained in Palo Alto, Calif., for most of the day, forecasts call for weather to clear around 2 p.m., leading to partly cloudy skies and 70-degree weather around the 4 p.m. kickoff at Stanford Stadium.
Arizona Sports 620's Doug Franz is at Stanford Stadium, and tweeted a series of pictures as we get closer to kickoff -- as well as a weather report.
Here are some before the game shots. It's pouring right now in Palo Alto. Advantage: Cardinal— doug620 (@doug620) September 21, 2013
The Sun Devils are donning white helmets, white jerseys and black pants against the Cardinal, and brought a little piece of Sun Devil Stadium with them to Palo Alto. Take a look at the slideshow below for more:
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Arizona State picked to finish third in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- The Pulse: Fans expecting 8 or 9 Arizona State wins in 2014
- Vince Marotta's 2014 Pac-12 Preview: Oregon Ducks back on top
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.