Updated Sep 21, 2013 - 1:06 pm
Rain may slow down ASU at Stanford
Although it has rained in Palo Alto, Calif., for most of the day, forecasts call for weather to clear around 2 p.m., leading to partly cloudy skies and 70-degree weather around the 4 p.m. kickoff at Stanford Stadium.
Arizona Sports 620's Doug Franz is at Stanford Stadium, and tweeted a series of pictures as we get closer to kickoff -- as well as a weather report.
Here are some before the game shots. It's pouring right now in Palo Alto. Advantage: Cardinal— doug620 (@doug620) September 21, 2013
The Sun Devils are donning white helmets, white jerseys and black pants against the Cardinal, and brought a little piece of Sun Devil Stadium with them to Palo Alto. Take a look at the slideshow below for more:
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- ASU hires Patrick Suddes as assistant athletics director for recruiting
- ASU's Will Sutton, Carl Bradford work out for scouts at NFL Combine
- Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey records slow 40-yard dash time, ASU RB Marion Grice doesn't participate
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 football analyst - Wednesday March 5Why is the drop back quarterback losing steam in college football?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.