Updated Sep 21, 2013 - 1:06 pm
Rain may slow down ASU at Stanford
Although it has rained in Palo Alto, Calif., for most of the day, forecasts call for weather to clear around 2 p.m., leading to partly cloudy skies and 70-degree weather around the 4 p.m. kickoff at Stanford Stadium.
Arizona Sports 620's Doug Franz is at Stanford Stadium, and tweeted a series of pictures as we get closer to kickoff -- as well as a weather report.
Here are some before the game shots. It's pouring right now in Palo Alto. Advantage: Cardinal— doug620 (@doug620) September 21, 2013
The Sun Devils are donning white helmets, white jerseys and black pants against the Cardinal, and brought a little piece of Sun Devil Stadium with them to Palo Alto. Take a look at the slideshow below for more:
- ASU's Graham: 'Winning breeds winning' when it comes to recruiting
- Sun Devils OC Mike Norvell: School's commitment helps recruiting
- ASU deputy coach and OC Mike Norvell: 'I'm excited about being part' of program's rise
- Forbes: Texas most valuable college football team
- ASU promotes Mike Norvell to role of deputy head coach
- Rocky Harris, ASU Senior Associate AD - Thursday December 19Talking about Mike Norvell's promotion and the state of ASU athletics.
- Mike Norvell, ASU Deputy Head Coach - Thursday December 19Mike Norvell, ASU Deputy Head Coach talks about his new title.
- Mike Norvell, ASU Deputy Head Coach - Wednesday December 18Norvell talks about his promotion to Deputy Head Coach
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday December 17State of the program and previewing Texas Tech
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?