Updated Sep 21, 2013 - 1:06 pm
Rain may slow down ASU at Stanford
Although it has rained in Palo Alto, Calif., for most of the day, forecasts call for weather to clear around 2 p.m., leading to partly cloudy skies and 70-degree weather around the 4 p.m. kickoff at Stanford Stadium.
Arizona Sports 620's Doug Franz is at Stanford Stadium, and tweeted a series of pictures as we get closer to kickoff -- as well as a weather report.
Here are some before the game shots. It's pouring right now in Palo Alto. Advantage: Cardinal— doug620 (@doug620) September 21, 2013
The Sun Devils are donning white helmets, white jerseys and black pants against the Cardinal, and brought a little piece of Sun Devil Stadium with them to Palo Alto. Take a look at the slideshow below for more:
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.