ASU's Grice named Las Vegas Bowl Pac-12 Player of the Week
Grice, a senior, was recognized for his performance against Wisconsin last Saturday. He ran for 84 yards on 22 carries, caught five passes for 50 yards, and had four touchdowns on the day. His final score, a 12-yard run, ended up being the difference in the team's 32-30 win.
On the season, Grice has six touchdowns and is leading the nation in scoring with an average of 18.0 points per game. He led the Sun Devils with 19 touchdowns in 2012, his first season after transferring from Blinn College in Texas.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.