ASU's Grice named Las Vegas Bowl Pac-12 Player of the Week
Grice, a senior, was recognized for his performance against Wisconsin last Saturday. He ran for 84 yards on 22 carries, caught five passes for 50 yards, and had four touchdowns on the day. His final score, a 12-yard run, ended up being the difference in the team's 32-30 win.
On the season, Grice has six touchdowns and is leading the nation in scoring with an average of 18.0 points per game. He led the Sun Devils with 19 touchdowns in 2012, his first season after transferring from Blinn College in Texas.
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game