ASU's Grice named Las Vegas Bowl Pac-12 Player of the Week
Grice, a senior, was recognized for his performance against Wisconsin last Saturday. He ran for 84 yards on 22 carries, caught five passes for 50 yards, and had four touchdowns on the day. His final score, a 12-yard run, ended up being the difference in the team's 32-30 win.
On the season, Grice has six touchdowns and is leading the nation in scoring with an average of 18.0 points per game. He led the Sun Devils with 19 touchdowns in 2012, his first season after transferring from Blinn College in Texas.
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.