Pac-12 head of officials elaborates on ASU-Wisconsin ending
Monday, Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott reprimanded the officiating crew that worked the game, saying "failing to properly administer the end of game situation and act with appropriate urgency on the game's final play."
Tuesday, Pac-12 officiating coordinator Tony Corrente elaborated on the matter on Pac-12 Network, saying the crew "really did lack in our sense of urgency."
"We just feel like we didn't do a good enough job," Corrente told host Mike Yam. "It didn't meet the standard of what we expect from our officials."
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be drafted on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.