Pac-12 head of officials elaborates on ASU-Wisconsin ending
Monday, Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott reprimanded the officiating crew that worked the game, saying "failing to properly administer the end of game situation and act with appropriate urgency on the game's final play."
Tuesday, Pac-12 officiating coordinator Tony Corrente elaborated on the matter on Pac-12 Network, saying the crew "really did lack in our sense of urgency."
"We just feel like we didn't do a good enough job," Corrente told host Mike Yam. "It didn't meet the standard of what we expect from our officials."
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.