Arizona State's Todd Graham named 'last coach you'd ever want to play for' in anonymous ESPN poll
The questions vary quite a bit depending on the specific sport and what is going on in the world at the time, but suffice to say, there tend to be some pretty interesting results.
This year's college football survey may be of particular interest to Sun Devil fans, as head coach Todd Graham topped the list for "last coach you'd ever want to play for."
Ninety-two players were polled, with Graham earning 14 percent of the vote. The next highest total belonged to USC's Lane Kiffin, who garnered 11 percent of the vote.
Now, in the grand scheme of things this probably does not mean too much. Graham's reputation took a hit with how he left Pittsburgh, but his Sun Devil players seem to like him well enough. So, if he wins games, odds are people will look at him in a different light.
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.