Arizona State's Todd Graham named 'last coach you'd ever want to play for' in anonymous ESPN poll
The questions vary quite a bit depending on the specific sport and what is going on in the world at the time, but suffice to say, there tend to be some pretty interesting results.
This year's college football survey may be of particular interest to Sun Devil fans, as head coach Todd Graham topped the list for "last coach you'd ever want to play for."
Ninety-two players were polled, with Graham earning 14 percent of the vote. The next highest total belonged to USC's Lane Kiffin, who garnered 11 percent of the vote.
Now, in the grand scheme of things this probably does not mean too much. Graham's reputation took a hit with how he left Pittsburgh, but his Sun Devil players seem to like him well enough. So, if he wins games, odds are people will look at him in a different light.
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Arizona State picked to finish third in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.