Arizona State's Todd Graham named 'last coach you'd ever want to play for' in anonymous ESPN poll
The questions vary quite a bit depending on the specific sport and what is going on in the world at the time, but suffice to say, there tend to be some pretty interesting results.
This year's college football survey may be of particular interest to Sun Devil fans, as head coach Todd Graham topped the list for "last coach you'd ever want to play for."
Ninety-two players were polled, with Graham earning 14 percent of the vote. The next highest total belonged to USC's Lane Kiffin, who garnered 11 percent of the vote.
Now, in the grand scheme of things this probably does not mean too much. Graham's reputation took a hit with how he left Pittsburgh, but his Sun Devil players seem to like him well enough. So, if he wins games, odds are people will look at him in a different light.
- More than all-access
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.