Arizona State's Todd Graham named 'last coach you'd ever want to play for' in anonymous ESPN poll
The questions vary quite a bit depending on the specific sport and what is going on in the world at the time, but suffice to say, there tend to be some pretty interesting results.
This year's college football survey may be of particular interest to Sun Devil fans, as head coach Todd Graham topped the list for "last coach you'd ever want to play for."
Ninety-two players were polled, with Graham earning 14 percent of the vote. The next highest total belonged to USC's Lane Kiffin, who garnered 11 percent of the vote.
Now, in the grand scheme of things this probably does not mean too much. Graham's reputation took a hit with how he left Pittsburgh, but his Sun Devil players seem to like him well enough. So, if he wins games, odds are people will look at him in a different light.
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- ASU hires Patrick Suddes as assistant athletics director for recruiting
- ASU's Will Sutton, Carl Bradford work out for scouts at NFL Combine
- Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey records slow 40-yard dash time, ASU RB Marion Grice doesn't participate
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 football analyst - Wednesday March 5Why is the drop back quarterback losing steam in college football?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday March 4Herb Sendek talks about the upcoming game against Oregon, and the decision to come home in between r