Sun Devils to be featured on Pac-12 Networks' 'The Drive'
Sorry, DirecTV subscribers.
The school announced it has agreed to be a primary focus of the networks' new all-access show, which will be called "The Drive."
The documentary-style show will follow the 2013 squad from the beginning of training camp through the end of the regular season. It will offer behind-the-scenes access of the program, both on and off the field.
"We are always looking for unique and compelling ways to showcase our football program, and the Pac-12 Networks' ‘The Drive' offers the perfect outlet," Arizona State athletic director Steve Patterson said in a press release. "We look forward to our fans getting an opportunity to see an inside look at Sun Devil Athletics and The Sun Devil Way."
The show will be 14 episodes long, and also feature the California Golden Bears. The one-hour season premiere will air on Sept. 11. Each subsequent episode will be a half-hour long and air every Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m.
"The intimate connection between our team and our fans is one of the things that makes college athletics so special," ASU head coach Todd Graham said. "This show is another chance to bring all of Sun Devil Nation closer to us and make them an even bigger part our family than they already are."
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.