Sun Devils to be featured on Pac-12 Networks' 'The Drive'
Sorry, DirecTV subscribers.
The school announced it has agreed to be a primary focus of the networks' new all-access show, which will be called "The Drive."
The documentary-style show will follow the 2013 squad from the beginning of training camp through the end of the regular season. It will offer behind-the-scenes access of the program, both on and off the field.
"We are always looking for unique and compelling ways to showcase our football program, and the Pac-12 Networks' ‘The Drive' offers the perfect outlet," Arizona State athletic director Steve Patterson said in a press release. "We look forward to our fans getting an opportunity to see an inside look at Sun Devil Athletics and The Sun Devil Way."
The show will be 14 episodes long, and also feature the California Golden Bears. The one-hour season premiere will air on Sept. 11. Each subsequent episode will be a half-hour long and air every Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m.
"The intimate connection between our team and our fans is one of the things that makes college athletics so special," ASU head coach Todd Graham said. "This show is another chance to bring all of Sun Devil Nation closer to us and make them an even bigger part our family than they already are."
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.