Sun Devils to be featured on Pac-12 Networks' 'The Drive'
Sorry, DirecTV subscribers.
The school announced it has agreed to be a primary focus of the networks' new all-access show, which will be called "The Drive."
The documentary-style show will follow the 2013 squad from the beginning of training camp through the end of the regular season. It will offer behind-the-scenes access of the program, both on and off the field.
"We are always looking for unique and compelling ways to showcase our football program, and the Pac-12 Networks' ‘The Drive' offers the perfect outlet," Arizona State athletic director Steve Patterson said in a press release. "We look forward to our fans getting an opportunity to see an inside look at Sun Devil Athletics and The Sun Devil Way."
The show will be 14 episodes long, and also feature the California Golden Bears. The one-hour season premiere will air on Sept. 11. Each subsequent episode will be a half-hour long and air every Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m.
"The intimate connection between our team and our fans is one of the things that makes college athletics so special," ASU head coach Todd Graham said. "This show is another chance to bring all of Sun Devil Nation closer to us and make them an even bigger part our family than they already are."
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.