Sun Devils to be featured on Pac-12 Networks' 'The Drive'
Sorry, DirecTV subscribers.
The school announced it has agreed to be a primary focus of the networks' new all-access show, which will be called "The Drive."
The documentary-style show will follow the 2013 squad from the beginning of training camp through the end of the regular season. It will offer behind-the-scenes access of the program, both on and off the field.
"We are always looking for unique and compelling ways to showcase our football program, and the Pac-12 Networks' ‘The Drive' offers the perfect outlet," Arizona State athletic director Steve Patterson said in a press release. "We look forward to our fans getting an opportunity to see an inside look at Sun Devil Athletics and The Sun Devil Way."
The show will be 14 episodes long, and also feature the California Golden Bears. The one-hour season premiere will air on Sept. 11. Each subsequent episode will be a half-hour long and air every Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m.
"The intimate connection between our team and our fans is one of the things that makes college athletics so special," ASU head coach Todd Graham said. "This show is another chance to bring all of Sun Devil Nation closer to us and make them an even bigger part our family than they already are."
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.