Updated Jul 30, 2013 - 6:59 am
Arizona and Arizona State both receive votes to win Pac-12 South in CBSSports.com's Preseason Poll
The website had eight of their analysts predict how each conference in the FCS would shape up.
Arizona and Arizona State both received some love atop the Pac-12 South, with two analysts predicting the Sun Devils to win the division and another handing the Wildcats a first place vote.
Outside of the first place votes, ASU and UA were pretty consistent in their range of finishes.
The Sun Devils were either second or third, with one fourth place finish and the Wildcats were fourth by everyone else with the exception of a fifth place finish.
The one analyst that had UA finishing higher then fourth was Tom Fornelli, who used his first place vote for the Wildcats. Fornelli was also the lone writer to place ASU lower than third.
UCLA received four first place votes (the most in the South division), while crosstown rival USC was given one first place vote.
In the Pac-12 North, there seemed to be more of an agreement by the writers on the two top teams.
Oregon and Stanford, in some combination, were predicted to finish either first or second with the Cardinal receiving a division-high five first place votes compared to Oregon's three.
The lone unanimous vote for the entire Pac-12 conference was the placement of Colorado at the bottom of the South division.
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!
- Mike Norvell, offensive coordinator ASU football - Tuesday August 12How does coach Norvell feel about ASU's offense heading into camp?