Updated Jul 30, 2013 - 6:59 am
Arizona and Arizona State both receive votes to win Pac-12 South in CBSSports.com's Preseason Poll
The website had eight of their analysts predict how each conference in the FCS would shape up.
Arizona and Arizona State both received some love atop the Pac-12 South, with two analysts predicting the Sun Devils to win the division and another handing the Wildcats a first place vote.
Outside of the first place votes, ASU and UA were pretty consistent in their range of finishes.
The Sun Devils were either second or third, with one fourth place finish and the Wildcats were fourth by everyone else with the exception of a fifth place finish.
The one analyst that had UA finishing higher then fourth was Tom Fornelli, who used his first place vote for the Wildcats. Fornelli was also the lone writer to place ASU lower than third.
UCLA received four first place votes (the most in the South division), while crosstown rival USC was given one first place vote.
In the Pac-12 North, there seemed to be more of an agreement by the writers on the two top teams.
Oregon and Stanford, in some combination, were predicted to finish either first or second with the Cardinal receiving a division-high five first place votes compared to Oregon's three.
The lone unanimous vote for the entire Pac-12 conference was the placement of Colorado at the bottom of the South division.
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.