Updated Jul 30, 2013 - 6:59 am
Arizona and Arizona State both receive votes to win Pac-12 South in CBSSports.com's Preseason Poll
The website had eight of their analysts predict how each conference in the FCS would shape up.
Arizona and Arizona State both received some love atop the Pac-12 South, with two analysts predicting the Sun Devils to win the division and another handing the Wildcats a first place vote.
Outside of the first place votes, ASU and UA were pretty consistent in their range of finishes.
The Sun Devils were either second or third, with one fourth place finish and the Wildcats were fourth by everyone else with the exception of a fifth place finish.
The one analyst that had UA finishing higher then fourth was Tom Fornelli, who used his first place vote for the Wildcats. Fornelli was also the lone writer to place ASU lower than third.
UCLA received four first place votes (the most in the South division), while crosstown rival USC was given one first place vote.
In the Pac-12 North, there seemed to be more of an agreement by the writers on the two top teams.
Oregon and Stanford, in some combination, were predicted to finish either first or second with the Cardinal receiving a division-high five first place votes compared to Oregon's three.
The lone unanimous vote for the entire Pac-12 conference was the placement of Colorado at the bottom of the South division.
- Todd Graham on ASU's first day of practice: 'We couldn't have been any better'
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.