ASU sells out their allotment of tickets to Notre Dame game in Dallas
ASU announced Monday that they have sold their entire allotment of tickets for the road game against the Fighting Irish on October 5, 2013 at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas.
"This is a very exciting time to be a Sun Devil football fan and to have this many supporters already committed to wearing the Maroon and Gold is proof that we are on the verge of something special," Associate Athletic Director for Revenue Generation Steve Hank said. "This is a testament to the loyalty of our great fans, the hard work put in head coach Todd Graham and our football student-athletes, and the dedication of university as a whole to back a winning product."
There are a couple of options for those without tickets that still want to go to the game.
ASU students will be contacted in August for the opportunity to purchase either a bus trip to the game or individual game tickets, and Notre Dame will release tickets to the general public on July 23.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition