ASU sells out their allotment of tickets to Notre Dame game in Dallas
ASU announced Monday that they have sold their entire allotment of tickets for the road game against the Fighting Irish on October 5, 2013 at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas.
"This is a very exciting time to be a Sun Devil football fan and to have this many supporters already committed to wearing the Maroon and Gold is proof that we are on the verge of something special," Associate Athletic Director for Revenue Generation Steve Hank said. "This is a testament to the loyalty of our great fans, the hard work put in head coach Todd Graham and our football student-athletes, and the dedication of university as a whole to back a winning product."
There are a couple of options for those without tickets that still want to go to the game.
ASU students will be contacted in August for the opportunity to purchase either a bus trip to the game or individual game tickets, and Notre Dame will release tickets to the general public on July 23.
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.