ASU sells out their allotment of tickets to Notre Dame game in Dallas
ASU announced Monday that they have sold their entire allotment of tickets for the road game against the Fighting Irish on October 5, 2013 at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas.
"This is a very exciting time to be a Sun Devil football fan and to have this many supporters already committed to wearing the Maroon and Gold is proof that we are on the verge of something special," Associate Athletic Director for Revenue Generation Steve Hank said. "This is a testament to the loyalty of our great fans, the hard work put in head coach Todd Graham and our football student-athletes, and the dedication of university as a whole to back a winning product."
There are a couple of options for those without tickets that still want to go to the game.
ASU students will be contacted in August for the opportunity to purchase either a bus trip to the game or individual game tickets, and Notre Dame will release tickets to the general public on July 23.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday March 11ASU basketball coach Herb Sendek discusses the Pac-12 tournament.
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was