ASU sells out their allotment of tickets to Notre Dame game in Dallas
ASU announced Monday that they have sold their entire allotment of tickets for the road game against the Fighting Irish on October 5, 2013 at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas.
"This is a very exciting time to be a Sun Devil football fan and to have this many supporters already committed to wearing the Maroon and Gold is proof that we are on the verge of something special," Associate Athletic Director for Revenue Generation Steve Hank said. "This is a testament to the loyalty of our great fans, the hard work put in head coach Todd Graham and our football student-athletes, and the dedication of university as a whole to back a winning product."
There are a couple of options for those without tickets that still want to go to the game.
ASU students will be contacted in August for the opportunity to purchase either a bus trip to the game or individual game tickets, and Notre Dame will release tickets to the general public on July 23.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.