Updated May 29, 2013 - 1:27 pm
ASU's Kody Koebensky named to Rimington Watch List
The award is presented annually to the nation's top center.
Koebensky started all 13 games last season for a Sun Devil team that finished 8-5 and won a bowl game for the first time since 2005.
The 6-foot-3, 290-pound Saguaro High product graduated in May from ASU with a Bachelor of Science degree in political science, a minor in sociology and an International Studies Certificate.
Koebensky is one of five Pac-12 players on the list and is joined by UCLA's Jake Brendel, Oregon's Hroniss Grasu, Colorado's Gus Handler and Oregon State's Isaac Seumalo.
The winner of the Rimington Trophy will be honored in January in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Alabama's Barrett Jones won the award in 2012.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.