Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 12:43 pm
ASU's Carrick Felix wins conference honor...again
Felix, a senior from Millennium High School in Goodyear, averaged 19.5 points and 10.5 rebounds as the Sun Devils swept USC and UCLA last week. In the two games, Felix shot 59.1 percent (13-of-22) from the field and 68.8 percent (11-of-16) from the free throw line.
The weekly honor was the 33rd in Arizona State's history.
Felix won the award over Nick Johnson of Arizona, Cal's Allen Crabbe, Colorado's André Roberson, E.J. Singler of Oregon, Stanford's Chasson Randle, UCLA's Shabazz Muhammad and Mike Ladd of Washington State.
Vince Marotta, Co-host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- ASU promotes Mike Norvell to role of deputy head coach
- FANTASY GRIND: Jamaal Charles, 2013 fantasy MVP
- Report: ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell interviews for Arkansas State coaching job
- ASU coach Graham: Will Sutton 'very deserving' of All-America honors
- ASU's Todd Graham is tired of his name being linked to job openings
- Mike Norvell, ASU Deputy Head Coach - Wednesday December 18Norvell talks about his promotion to Deputy Head Coach
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday December 17State of the program and previewing Texas Tech
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.