Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 12:43 pm
ASU's Carrick Felix wins conference honor...again
Felix, a senior from Millennium High School in Goodyear, averaged 19.5 points and 10.5 rebounds as the Sun Devils swept USC and UCLA last week. In the two games, Felix shot 59.1 percent (13-of-22) from the field and 68.8 percent (11-of-16) from the free throw line.
The weekly honor was the 33rd in Arizona State's history.
Felix won the award over Nick Johnson of Arizona, Cal's Allen Crabbe, Colorado's André Roberson, E.J. Singler of Oregon, Stanford's Chasson Randle, UCLA's Shabazz Muhammad and Mike Ladd of Washington State.
Vince Marotta, Co-host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.