Updated Jan 23, 2013 - 11:38 am
ESPN Insider ranks ASU's schedule amongst toughest
An ESPN Insider piece released a list of the college football teams with the toughest schedules in 2013, and the Sun Devils earned honorable mention for the Pac-12 Conference.
Even though we're high on the Devils this fall, a four-week run of Wisconsin, at Stanford, USC and Notre Dame in Dallas is something straight out of Hades.
At least they'll learn about themselves, easing into that run of games with an open date in Week 1 and Sacramento State the second week. If they survive that stretch, going even 3-1 or 2-2, the rest of the conference slate isn't so bad. There are only three true road dates, at Utah and UCLA in addition to the Farm.
The toughest schedule belongs to the California Golden Bears, as they start their season with new head coach Sonny Dykes against Northwestern and Ohio State, and follow that with road trips to Oregon, Stanford, UCLA and Washington.
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!