Updated Jan 23, 2013 - 11:38 am
ESPN Insider ranks ASU's schedule amongst toughest
An ESPN Insider piece released a list of the college football teams with the toughest schedules in 2013, and the Sun Devils earned honorable mention for the Pac-12 Conference.
Even though we're high on the Devils this fall, a four-week run of Wisconsin, at Stanford, USC and Notre Dame in Dallas is something straight out of Hades.
At least they'll learn about themselves, easing into that run of games with an open date in Week 1 and Sacramento State the second week. If they survive that stretch, going even 3-1 or 2-2, the rest of the conference slate isn't so bad. There are only three true road dates, at Utah and UCLA in addition to the Farm.
The toughest schedule belongs to the California Golden Bears, as they start their season with new head coach Sonny Dykes against Northwestern and Ohio State, and follow that with road trips to Oregon, Stanford, UCLA and Washington.
- Todd Graham on ASU's first day of practice: 'We couldn't have been any better'
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.