Updated Jan 16, 2013 - 11:13 am
ESPN writer picks Arizona State to win Pac-12 South
We're talking about Ted Miller, who does a fantastic job covering the Pac-12 for ESPN.com. Miller unveiled a piece earlier this week full of 2013 projections that paints a possibly rosy picture for head coach Todd Graham's team.
Oregon will play Arizona State in Pac-12 title game: The Sun Devils will emerge from a pack that includes the Trojans and UCLA to win the South.
Wonder if Miller will have to amend that prediction with the news that Chip Kelly is bolting Oregon to become the next head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles?
Vince Marotta, Co-host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- ASU's Graham: 'Winning breeds winning' when it comes to recruiting
- Sun Devils OC Mike Norvell: School's commitment helps recruiting
- ASU deputy coach and OC Mike Norvell: 'I'm excited about being part' of program's rise
- Forbes: Texas most valuable college football team
- ASU promotes Mike Norvell to role of deputy head coach
- Rocky Harris, ASU Senior Associate AD - Thursday December 19Talking about Mike Norvell's promotion and the state of ASU athletics.
- Mike Norvell, ASU Deputy Head Coach - Thursday December 19Mike Norvell, ASU Deputy Head Coach talks about his new title.
- Mike Norvell, ASU Deputy Head Coach - Wednesday December 18Norvell talks about his promotion to Deputy Head Coach
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday December 17State of the program and previewing Texas Tech
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?