Updated Jan 16, 2013 - 11:13 am
ESPN writer picks Arizona State to win Pac-12 South
We're talking about Ted Miller, who does a fantastic job covering the Pac-12 for ESPN.com. Miller unveiled a piece earlier this week full of 2013 projections that paints a possibly rosy picture for head coach Todd Graham's team.
Oregon will play Arizona State in Pac-12 title game: The Sun Devils will emerge from a pack that includes the Trojans and UCLA to win the South.
Wonder if Miller will have to amend that prediction with the news that Chip Kelly is bolting Oregon to become the next head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles?
Vince Marotta, Co-host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game