Updated Jan 16, 2013 - 11:13 am
ESPN writer picks Arizona State to win Pac-12 South
We're talking about Ted Miller, who does a fantastic job covering the Pac-12 for ESPN.com. Miller unveiled a piece earlier this week full of 2013 projections that paints a possibly rosy picture for head coach Todd Graham's team.
Oregon will play Arizona State in Pac-12 title game: The Sun Devils will emerge from a pack that includes the Trojans and UCLA to win the South.
Wonder if Miller will have to amend that prediction with the news that Chip Kelly is bolting Oregon to become the next head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles?
Vince Marotta, Co-host - Bickley & Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- More than all-access
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.